Thursday, May 31, 2012

Today, CELEBRATE YOU!

I CELEBRATE ME

I am worth celebrating. I am worth everything. I am unique.
In the whole world, there is only me.

There is only one person with my talents, experience and gifts.
No one can take my place.

God created only me, precious in His sight.
I have immense potential to love, care, create, sacrifice,
if I believe in myself.

It doesn't matter my age, or color or whether my parents loved me or not.
(Maybe they wanted to but didn't know how.)

It doesn't matter what I have been, the things I've done, mistakes I've made, people I've hurt.
I am forgiven.

I am accepted. I am okay.  I am loved in spite of everything.
So I love myself and nourish seeds within me.

I celebrate me. I begin now, start anew.
I give myself a new birth today.
I am me, and that's all I need to be.

Today is a new beginning.
A new life given freely.
So I celebrate the miracle and
I celebrate me!

Take some time today, this week, and month to celebrate you.  Celebrate who you are and who you would like to be.  Celebrate your goals and aspirations.  You are important and worth celebrating over. ;)

If you are feeling sad, blue, or down about yourself, Provide 4 can help with teaching you skills to improve your self-esteem.  Please give our professional counselors at 954-800-0108.


No comments:

Post a Comment